Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hi everyone!

You have a busy day ahead in the computer lab. The first thing that you need to is go to the following website: "Young Talk". This is a Ugandan publication for 11-14-year-old young people. This issue is about puberty, and since you are all at an age where you might begin to experience some of these changes, I think that this magazine will be interesting to you. I'm giving you a worksheet to complete as you read. There are three simple questions.

If you read Julie of the Wolves, then your book brochure is due to me today.

If you read My Samoan Chief, then your book report is due next Tuesday.

Some of you have already completed your brochures. Good job! You may update your blog or continue to read "Young Talk."

If you need any help or have any questions, "Ask 3 before you ask me." If they cannot help you, come see me.

Let's get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home