Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hi, it's the Adventurers' class. Last week was the Science Fair and today we are going to post pictures of ourselves with our Science Projects. We will type down what our project was about, why we did that project, what we liked most about our project, and what our favorite part of the Science Fair was.

Wazzup? My name is Aleah Cunningham. My project was about how an egg will drop into a bottle due to the change is air pressure. I did this project because I didn't know what to do for a science project because I had never done one before. The thing I liked most about my project was that I got to eat part of my project when I was finished with it. My favorite part of the Science Fair was... I don't have a favorite, the Science Fair was scary...


Hi, my name is Armand Haxton. I chose this for my science far project because I wanted to find out what melts ice faster half a cup of water or half a cup of salt. My favorite thing about the science fair was geting judged because I wanted to know how I did and my favorite thing about My project was finding out what melts ice faster.


Yo, my name is Davalynn Betham. I thought the Science Fair was SO scary, I was sweating the whole time. But it was fun doing the projects. My favorite part of project was doing the experiment. The reason I did the project that I did, was to see if the girls in our class had better hearing than the boys. My favorite part of the Science Fair was just looking at all of the projects.

HI!!! I'm the shorty, and my name is Dylan Willis. I did my project on how far a toy car can go at different angles. The reason I did this project is because my brother did this project and I wanted to learn more about it. My favorite part of my project was messuring how far the car went. What I liked most about the Science Fair was learning that I am going to the Territorial Science Fair.

My name is Kirstan Lin. I did my project on how an egg would shrink if the egg shell was off. I did this project because I was curious on how the egg would shrink. My favorite part was doing the expirement. My favorite part of the Science Fair was presenting it to the judges.



Hi, my name is Kimberley. My project is about the affects of blood pressure when listening to music. The reason I did this project, was because I thought it was very interesting. My favorite part of my project was testing people. My favorite part of the Science Fair was winning even though I can't go to the Territorial Science Fair...


Hi, my name is Lauren Folau. I did my project on "Potato Power" to see if potatoes really have enough electricity to light up a LED light bulb. My favorite part was just putting the whole project together. My favorite part of the Science Fair was presenting my project to the judges.


My name is Martin Folau. My project is on earthquakes. My favorite part of my project was timing it, because I broke the watch. My favorite part of the Science Fair was presenting it to the judges.


Yo, my name is Meredtih DeWees. I did my project on Hydrogen. The reason I did this because everybody should know about Hydrogen because it's the Fuel of the Future. The thing I enjoyed about my project was when the Hydrogen Gas Bubbles started comming through the tube. My favorite part of the Science Fair was looking at everybody else's project.



Hello, my name is Mori Aiono. I did my project on... MOLD BREAD. The thing I liked most about my project was the mold. My favorite part of the Science Fair was presenting my project to the judges.


My name is Quinn Sivaivai I did my project on... *whispers* a Naked Egg... The reason I did this project was because I thought it was interesting... The thing I liked most about my project was that the egg started taking off it's shell in 3 days. My favorite part of the Science Fair was looking at everybody else's project.



Hi, my name is Teresa Lin, I did my project on Volume and Buoyancy. The reason I did this project is because I didn't know what to do for the Science Fair. The thing I liked most about my project was that I got to use Playdough in my project. My favorite part of the Science Fair was... I didn't like the Science Fair.



My name is Zackary Mayer. I did my project on finger prints. The reason I did this project is because Mr Hatcher told me to do that project... I didn't like anything about my project. My favorite part of the Science Fair was presenting it to the judges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home